Friday, January 25, 2013

I Heart Wellies!







Velvet Blazer: Vintage
Blue Fluffy Blouse: Vintage
Black Wellies: Hunter
Bag: JC de CASTELBAJAC
Denim Shorts: H&M



These days my Hunter wellies have saved my feet from getting soaked and I am so thankful, specially everytime I hear a splash and turn my head to see someone's poor UGG boots or suede heels get all wet. They're very comfortable and amazingly practical, but I do prefer to wear them with thick woolen socks since they're not that warm. The blue fluffy blouse is from a vintage shop in Portugal, and the velvet jacket used to be my mom's who made the mistake of keeping it in my wardrobe, so I am now its proud new owner! The bag is a favourite piece from Selfridges, London, and I suggest you check out the -awesome- website on the link above or take a look at some of Castelbajac's bags right here!













4 comments:

  1. Your makeup looks lovely. I need a pair of willies the boots I have don't always cut it...

    De,

    Fashion Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whole outfit! and your very pretty! :]

    xx Ayesha

    http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sweetheart you look really adorable wearing your Tights and shiny Rubber Wellies, I love my Wellies too and i've got tender feelings for you.
    Carole
    xxx

    ReplyDelete