Tuesday, January 1, 2013

NYE in Red





Leather Jacket with Studded Collar: Topshop
Dress: Stradivarius
Black Glitter High Heels: Extyn 
Lipstick: Inglot

Happy 2013!!!Well this might have actually been the first new year's eve that it didn't take me over an hour deciding what to wear. I didn't even spend those long and painful hours trying to find an outfit in what can only be described as chaos inside the malls this time of the year. I bought this dress on a completely random day out, and thought red equals Xmas holidays, so here it is! The leather jacket adds a bit of edge to it, and I would either go for black or nude heels. As far as my make up goes, I didn't have to run to the ladies and fix my lipstick, not once! Inglot lip pencils come in reasonable prices and stay on FOREVER - without being a pain to remove! I definitely suggest you ladies give them a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment