Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sneakers & Print





Knit Jumper: H&M
Flower print leggings: H&M
Shoes: Nike Dunk High Wmns (Collectibles)
Bag: Topshop
I know it's not even the beginning of spring yet, and yes, the trend of the season is b&w, but the day inspired me for some colour. I've been looking for the perfect outfit for these shoes and it turns out that a nice printed pair of leggings with a cute top does them justice. Also as you might notice my cat wanted to take part in the photo shoot but she changed her mind before I could take  a picture of her face!

5 comments:

  1. Love this Outfit :)) great combination with the sneakers. Been so into that look lately, pairing outfits with sneakers :)).

    Thanks so much for your comment, you have a amazing blog, keep up the good work :)) now following you :)) hope to keep intouch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog and your outfit too. Am a cat lover too. checkout my blog. would love to follow each other. let me know
    http://glamourzone01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your top and your sneaker!
    super sweet colors ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute outfit! && you're really pretty!

    ReplyDelete