Monday, March 25, 2013

Conscious










Pants: H&M
Top: H&M (similar)
Shoes: ZARA
Necklace: UTERQUE
Lipstic: MAC

I really love the patterns and the colours on these trousers. It is exactly what we need for spring-something light with bright colours and fun patterns! I also like to combine red and gold so I think the combination of the lipstick with the necklace makes the outfit more elegant. To complete the look I pulled half of my hair back and I fixed it with a bobby pin. So, I hope you enjoy this post!

P.S. We want to thank all of you for having such a response to our "Dress me" project!! It's such a pleasure for us to interact with you guys. We love it when you like our ideas and we are open to more! Don't hesitate to ask us anything or comment our posts! 

Thank you guys
xx

4 comments:

  1. loveee this outfit ❤
    super love your necklace too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look - it's so pretty and appropriate for spring! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovely comment!
    I love your blog and I'm following you now. Follow me back?:)

    http://www.dearfashion.de

    ReplyDelete