Thursday, March 28, 2013

On the Roof








Leather jacket with studded collar: Topshop
Grey knit: Benetton
Denim shorts: Topshop
Boots: Dr Martens
Lipstick: INGLOT
Today is a cloudy, grey day, and I guess the mood is not all that different! I went for a very casual outfit and wore my men's Benetton jumper ( I love wearing big cozy jumpers and I always visit the men's section in shops, they have hidden little treasures for us women sometimes). I combined it with my denim shorts and rocked my DMs as they're perfect for rainy days!

6 comments:

  1. Amazing shoots and angles of the pictures! :)

    Http://zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures - any your hair is so amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah ! awesome look.i love your style
    now i'm your new follower,can we follow each other ?
    hehe

    The Glory"
    Bloglovin"
    Instagram"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really awesome look! That lipstick looks gorgeous on you. Thanks for your sweet comment. ANd yes I would love to follow each other.
    I'm going to follow you right now on GFC and Bloglovin. Hope you do the same :D

    X lisa

    www.llittleblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete