Friday, March 1, 2013

We Love Little Dress



 
 
Dress: H&M

I really love the dress, it is so cute but it also has an edgy touch cause of the pattern. I found it in an H&M store in Lisbon only for 14,90 euros. 
About the ring, it was a 5-pack of rings with different colours. I didn't really like them when I saw them, they looked too..colourful! But then I tried them on! If you wear them one by one, of course, they look amazing on your finger and I actually think that they make the hand look slimmer. You also have 5 different colours, one for every day (working days :P)! 
As you can see I did my hair in two braids which later I fixed them in the two sides of my head. I thought why not go totally girly since the dress requires it?!?! If you were wondering, no i didn't spend a lot of time making them, its extremely easy! I ve actually never done it before, but I bet you will be seeing it a lot in the future!!

xx

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice dress and I love your hair!


    What about following each other's blog? Let me know (:

    http://www.fashionarted.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the background and your hairstyle!!
    :)
    xxx
    Mandy
    Stickers&Skirts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit you look so beautiful new follower check my blog out follow and comment if you like anything you see :). http://thepocketsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey i love your blog post,stunning girl

    followed you dear,can we follow each other ?

    iamtheglory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!! coll blog!! Im trying to follow you but it appears to be a problem :/ I will try again later! In the meantime check it out, maybe you can find whats wrong! thanx xx

      Delete