Thursday, April 4, 2013

The new icons










Top: H&M
Pants: ZARA
Ankle Boots: Bershka
Bag: Chanel

So, my mom and I found this wreck and thought why not shoot some photos here! It is an old school near my house which is very hidden. You literaly have to clomb in ordr to get in. Just hope that was nobody's private property and that none saw us :) It still has inside the green boards with written words on them. It's a bit creepy-wouldn't go at night alone!!

About the outfit, I bought this tshirt -size L- yesterday from H&M. I want it to be a bit baggy in order to play with different looks. 

7 comments:

  1. Love the setting and you look great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whole outfit! Would love to follow each other!

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chanel bag is amazing! You are so stunning , love the look! Love your hair!
    We can follow each other, now I am your new follower :) I hope that you do it same.
    from Kazakhstan with love
    http://silkpassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love this whole outfit, the shoes are especially amazing! Love the background you used too, perfect compliment to the outfit!

    Following your blog now, I'd love it if you'd follow back :)

    http://lookofcataclysm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing outfit and the photos are absolutely beautiful !!!

    You should visit my latest post !


    http://amoureusedemode.blogspot.com/2013/04/so-winter-or-spring.html

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your bag & the setting is awesome!

    Rebekah x
    www.silver-electrons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete